We are in possession of a solution to Australia’s greatest health concern.
Australia’s greatest health concern is, Chronic Disease.
Type 2 Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease (heart disease), Fatty Liver, Kidney Disease and Obesity to name a few.
They are all caused by metabolic dysfunction and can be prevented and even reversed (CURED).
Why are they Australian’s greatest health concern.
- 280 Australians are diagnosed with Diabetes every day.
- There is currently 1.2 Million Australians diagnosed with Diabetes
- 1 in 4 hospital beds are taken by patients related to diabetes.
- 1.2 Million Australians have some variant of Cardiovascular condition.
- 27% of deaths that occur in Australia are caused by Cardiovascular diseases.
- In 2018-19 there where 591,000 hospitalisations where Cardiovascular Disease was recorded as the principle diagnosis.
- One in Four Australians (26%) over 75 years of age had heart, stroke and vascular disease. (This number would not take into account the Australians who had already died before the age of 75 from heart, stroke and vascular disease)
CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE
- An estimated 1.7 million (10%) Australian adults aged 18 years and over had biomedical signs of chronic kidney disease
- Rates increased rapidly after age 74, with rates among those aged 75 and over twice as high (42%) as for those aged 65–74 (21%) and around 7 times as high as for those aged 18–54 (6%)
- The number of Australians with a moderate-to-severe loss of kidney function, nearly doubled over this period (from 322,000 in 1999–2000 to 604,000 in 2011–12)
- In 2017–18, an estimated 2 in 3 (67%) Australians aged 18 and over were overweight or obese
- Obesity among Australians aged 18 and over increased from 57% in 1995 to 67% in 2017–18
- In 2015, 8.4% of the total burden of disease in Australia was due to overweight and obesity.
This is the current state of our health in Australia, the projection is that it will only get worse. If Australia’s health continues to decline at this rate, our health system will be over run. There has been warnings of this in the past, but as of today it becomes a reality and I believe we have only seen the tip of the iceberg. In the next 1 to 10 years we will be faces with a real health crisis.
Eat Real Food and Exercise.
Hey you probably don’t even have to do the later, exercise is just a bonus. This solution does not financially benefit me at all. The solution is so simple it would render my service undesirable.
The real health problem we face is, there are extremely wealthy people who make far too much money off you being unhealthy and they want to keep it that way.
Eat Real Food and Exercise